Avalon Equipment is currently running a 150-180 day backlog. This delay is at the manufacturer and is the result of labor and supply shortages and affects all resellers world-wide.
Avalon ADF20-E Donut Fryer 20" X 20" Electric (3 phase) Left Side Drain Board
Avalon ADF20-E ELECTRIC FRYER (20"x 20") Electric (3 phase) Left Side Drain Board
Avalon Donut Fryer (ADF20-E) is a heavy-duty fryer with a compact design allowing for maximum production with minimal space taken up. This design is an all Stainless Steel construction with a high backsplash and heavy-duty mounting bracket ready for your donut dropper to be added on. This compact design is ready to fit into any kitchen or mobile concession. This model comes standard with options that are a usual add-on or extra costs such as a cake screen with handles, cradle lifter, and crumb screen. This model is specifically the 3 phase electric unit.
- Stainless Steel Kettle Pot
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Cradle Lifter
- Crumb Screen
- Adjustable Drain Tray/Cover
- Leveling Bolt Down Legs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control
- Depositor Mounting Bracket
- Easy to use Protected Controls
- Safety High-Limit Control
- Cake Screen & Cradle
- 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- 350 pounds shipping weight
- If a cake dropper is desired to be mounted, please check out the Belshaw type B or F to be used with the provided mount attached to the back of the fryer.
- Accessories suggested; Type B or F cake dropper and the appropriate size Shortening Filter machine for the model made by Avalon that stores under the fryer.
- Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 34"H (Tray Open 47"W / Top of Backsplash 60"H)
- Electrical: 208/240 Volts, 50/60HZ, 3 Phase
- Frying Area/Oil Capacity: 20"W x 20"D / 80 LBS
- Production Output: 60-75 Dozen Per Hour at 90 Second Fry Time
- Apx Shipping Weight: 350 LBS.
- Frying Area 20 inches side-to-side x 20 inches front-to-back
- 208 Volts / 60Hz / 3-phase 21 Amps
- Drain tray on the left side of the fryer
*photo shown is right side drainboard this model is left side drainboard
*This item is not stocked in our warehouse stock and transit time may vary, if you need your items by a certain date please contact us prior to placing your order .Shipping may vary.
* 1-year parts and labor cost limited warranty see (attached media)
* This Model is Specifically the 3 Phase if you are looking for the 1 phase Click Here