Avalon ADF24-E Donut Fryer 24" X 24" Electric (1 phase) Left Side Drain Board with Submerge Screen
Shipping calculated at checkout.
ADF24-E ELECTRIC FRYER (24"x 24") with Submerge Screen
- Dimensions: 30"W x 32"D x 34"H (Tray Open 55"W / Top of Backsplash 60"H)
- Electrical: 208V/240 Volts, 50/60HZ, 1 or 3-Phase (SPECIFY WHEN ORDERING)
- Frying Area/Oil Capacity: 24"x 24" / 100 LBS.
- Production Output: 80-100 Dozen Per Hour at 90 Seconds Fry Time
- Apx Shipping Weight: 350 LBS.
Since 1927 Avalon has been a premier U.S. manufacturer of quality donut and bakery equipment. The company is family owned and operated with a mission to be the preferred global supplier and the highest quality, value based equipment in the donut equipment sector.
- Frying Area 24 inches side-to-side x 24 inches front-to-back
- 208 Volts / 60Hz / 1-phase 73 Amps
- Drain tray on Left side of fryer
- Comes Standard with options that typically cost extra such as;
- Cake Screen with Handles
- Cradle Lifter
- Crumb Screen
- Stainless Steel Kettle Pot
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Adjustable Drain Tray/Cover
- Leveling Bolt Down Legs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control
- Depositer Mounting Bracket
- Easy to use Protected Controls
- Safety High-Limit Control
- Cake Screen & Cradle
- 1 year parts and labor cost limited warranty
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- 350 pounds shipping weight
- If a cake dropper is desired to be mounted, please check out the Belshaw type B or F to be used with the provided mount attached to the back of the fryer.
- Accessories suggested; Type B or F cake dropper and the appropriate size Shortening Filter machine for the model made by Avalon that stores under the fryer.