Avalon ADF20-E Donut Fryer 20" X 20" Electric (3 phase) Left Side Drain Board with Submerge Screen
ADF20-E 3 Phase ELECTRIC FRYER (20"x 20") With Submerger
- Dimensions: 26"W x 28"D x 34"H (Tray Open 47"W / Top of Backsplash 60"H)
- Electrical: 208/240 Volts, 50/60HZ, 3 Phase
- Frying Area/Oil Capacity: 20"W x 20"D / 80 LBS
- Production Output: 60-75 Dozen Per Hour at 90 Second Fry Time
- Apx Shipping Weight: 350 LBS.
(Photo with left side drain board is unavailable)
Since 1927 Avalon has been a premier U.S. manufacturer of quality donut and bakery equipment. The company is family owned and operated with a mission to be the preferred global supplier and the highest quality, value-based equipment in the donut equipment sector.
- Frying Area 20 inches side-to-side x 20 inches front-to-back
- 208 Volts / 60Hz / 3-phase 21 Amps
- Drain tray on Left side of fryer
- Comes Standard with options that typically cost extra such as;
- Cake Screen with Handles
- Cradle Lifter
- Crumb Screen
- Stainless Steel Kettle Pot
- Stainless Steel Cabinet
- Stainless Steel Backsplash
- Adjustable Drain Tray/Cover
- Leveling Bolt Down Legs
- Exterior Drain Valve Control
- Depositer Mounting Bracket
- Easy to use Protected Controls
- Safety High-Limit Control
- Cake Screen & Cradle
- 1 year parts and labor cost limited warranty
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- 350 pounds shipping weight
- If a cake dropper is desired to be mounted, please check out the Belshaw type B or F to be used with the provided mount attached to the back of the fryer.
- Accessories suggested; Type B or F cake dropper and the appropriate size Shortening Filter machine for the model made by Avalon that stores under the fryer.