Lil Orbits Model SS-1200-GII Propane with HP916S Large Hopper 160 per Hour
The ALL NEW SS1200-GII has been redesigned to meet the latest Canadian gas standards as well as the current ETL and NSF standards.
Lilâ€™ Orbits operators are experts at finding new locations for their concession operations. With the SS1200-GII, no operator has to pass up profitable selling opportunities because thereâ€™s no way to plug in an electric mini-donut machine. Examples include game fairs, county fairs, fishing contests and the like â€¦ places where there are lots of very hungry customers, but no way to get enough (or any) AC electric power to the site.
The SS1200-GII is the tool needed to establish a mini-donut operation in a tough-to-get-to popular spot. The SS1200-GII is portable, sets up in minutes and gets into action fast â€¦ making lots of donuts and lots of money.
Quick Change Hopper System
By using the quick-change hopper system, the SS1200 will produce donuts in 4 different sizes. Simply exchange the hopper bowl and piston combination to produce a different size.
Here's what you can produce:
- HP1200 Hopper produces 1200 Mini-Donuts per hour (1-5/8" or 41mm diameter)-
- HP14S Hopper produces 320 Small Donuts per hour (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
- HP716S Hopper produces 210 Medium Donuts per hour (2-1/2" or 63mm diameter)
- HP916S Hopper produces 160 Large Donuts per hour (3" or 76mm diameter)
- Safety-Proven Design...operates with a standard propane tank. Includes many fail-safe devices to prevent misuse. All gas components A.G.A listed. All electrical enclosures ETL listed. Tested to meet CSA/TSSA and NSF standards.
- Quick Hookup...simply fill machine with shortening, attach gas line to propane tank, plug in power cord to specially-designed inverter which is powered by a 12V battery, and you're in business.
- Lightweight...the entire machine weights only 80 lbs (36kg). All major components are detachable and exchangeable without tools. Construction is food-grade stainless steel and aluminum.
- Completely Automated...cooks both sides, then automatically flips out the cooked product into the receiving tray.
- Easy to Operate...a new operator can become skilled in minutes! Training video included with machine.
- Variable Speed...solid state speed control varies from a tantalizing 1 donut per minute up to 1200 donuts per hour. You can pace output to demand and always get action attraction.
- Easy To Clean...only 7 basic components. Chains, sprockets and conveyor flights have been eliminated. A breeze to clean!
- Cash Control...tamper-proof digital counter keeps track of every donut made.
- Quality Control...solid state timing features control cooking time, so every donut comes out perfectly cooked for exact quality control.
- Universal Voltage...plugs into 115 VAC outlet and requires a 15 Amp circuit. (220 VAC also available).
- Lifetime Warranty...under our non-transferable lifetime warranty, all components will be repaired or exchanged for a small fee for as long as you own the machine.
- Food grade stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Modern Flotation System
- Minimum Maintenance
46.5" L x 16" W x 24.5" H (118 x 41 x 62 cm) with all components attached.
Empty: 70 lbs (32 kg)
Shipping: 80 lbs (36 kg)
30" L x 4" W x 2" D (76 x 10 x 5 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid: 18 lbs (8 kg)
Liquid: 2.5 gal (9.5 L)
Electrical requirements for motors only
115 VAC, 60 Hz, 358 W, 3.2 A (220 VAC, 50 Hz available)
Molded plug with ground.
Robertshaw thermostats with safety hi-limit thermostat.
Certified by ETL to NSF-4. UL-197 and CSA C22.2
We Also Recommend
Lil Orbits Model SS-2400 with HP14S Hopper produces 560 Small Donuts per hour (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
Lil Orbits Model SS-2400 GSII Propane with HP716S "Medium" Hopper 480 per Hour