Lil Orbits Propane Model SS-1200-GII with HP916S Large Hopper 160 per Hour
The ALL NEW SS1200-GII has been redesigned to meet the latest Canadian gas standards as well as the current ETL and NSF standards.
Lil Orbits operators are experts at finding new locations for their concession operations. With the SS1200-GII, no operator has to pass up profitable selling opportunities because there's no way to plug in an electric mini-donut machine. Examples include game fairs, county fairs, fishing contests and the like places where there are lots of very hungry customers, but no way to get enough (or any) AC electric power to the site.
The SS1200-GII is the tool needed to establish a mini-donut operation in a tough-to-get-to popular spot. The SS1200-GII is portable, sets up in minutes and gets into action fast making lots of donuts and lots of money.
Quick Change Hopper System
By using the quick-change hopper system, the SS1200 will produce donuts in 4 different sizes. Simply exchange the hopper bowl and piston combination to produce a different size.
Here's what you can produce:
- HP1200 Hopper produces 1200 Mini-Donuts per hour (1-5/8" or 41mm diameter)-
- HP14S Hopper produces 320 Small Donuts per hour (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
- HP716S Hopper produces 210 Medium Donuts per hour (2-1/2" or 63mm diameter)
- HP916S Hopper produces 160 Large Donuts per hour (3" or 76mm diameter)
- Safety-Proven Design...operates with a standard propane tank. Includes many fail-safe devices to prevent misuse. All gas components A.G.A listed. All electrical enclosures ETL listed. Tested to meet CSA/TSSA and NSF standards.
- Quick Hookup...simply fill machine with shortening, attach gas line to propane tank, plug in power cord to specially-designed inverter which is powered by a 12V battery, and you're in business.
- Lightweight...the entire machine weights only 80 lbs (36kg). All major components are detachable and exchangeable without tools. Construction is food-grade stainless steel and aluminum.
- Completely Automated...cooks both sides, then automatically flips out the cooked product into the receiving tray.
- Easy to Operate...a new operator can become skilled in minutes! Training video included with machine.
- Variable Speed...solid state speed control varies from a tantalizing 1 donut per minute up to 1200 donuts per hour. You can pace output to demand and always get action attraction.
- Easy To Clean...only 7 basic components. Chains, sprockets and conveyor flights have been eliminated. A breeze to clean!
- Cash Control...tamper-proof digital counter keeps track of every donut made.
- Quality Control...solid state timing features control cooking time, so every donut comes out perfectly cooked for exact quality control.
- Universal Voltage...plugs into 115 VAC outlet and requires a 15 Amp circuit. (220 VAC also available).
- Lifetime Warranty under our non-transferable lifetime warranty, all components will be repaired or exchanged for a small fee for as long as you own the machine.
- Food grade stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Modern Flotation System
- Minimum Maintenance
46.5" L x 16" W x 24.5" H (118 x 41 x 62 cm) with all components attached.
Empty: 70 lbs (32 kg)
Shipping: 80 lbs (36 kg)
30" L x 4" W x 2" D (76 x 10 x 5 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid: 18 lbs (8 kg)
Liquid: 2.5 gal (9.5 L)
Electrical requirements for motors only
115 VAC, 60 Hz, 358 W, 3.2 A (220 VAC, 50 Hz available)
Molded plug with ground.
Robert shaw thermostats with safety hi-limit thermostat.
Certified by ETL to NSF-4. UL-197 and CSA C22.2