Lil Orbits Model SS-2400 GSII with HP716S "Large" Hopper 360 per Hour
SS2400-GII New Generation Gas-Fired Mini Donut Machine
The ALL NEW SS2400-GII Gas-Fired machine has been redesigned to meet the latest Canadian gas standards as well as the current ETL and NSF standards.
Quick Change Hopper System
By using the quick-change hopper system, the SS2400 will produce donuts in 4 different sizes. Simply exchange the hopper bowl and piston combination to produce a different size.
Here's what you can produce:
- HP2400 Hopper produces 2404 Mini-Donuts per hour (1-5/8" or 41mm diameter)-
- HP14S Hopper produces 560 Small Donuts per hour (2-1/4" or 57mm diameter)
- HP716S Hopper produces 480 Medium Donuts per hour (2-1/2" or 63mm diameter)
- HP916S Hopper produces 360 Large Donuts per hour (3" or 76mm diameter)
- Safety-Proven Design...operates with a standard propane tank. Includes many fail-safe devices to prevent misuse. All gas components A.G.A listed. All electrical enclosures ETL listed. Tested to meet CSA/TSSA and NSF standards.
- Quick Hookup...simply fill machine with shortening, attach gas line to propane tank, plug in power cord to specially-designed inverter which is powered by a 12V battery, and you're in business.
- Completely Automated...cooks both sides, then automatically flips out the cooked product into the receiving tray.
- Easy to Operate...a new operator can become skilled in minutes! Training video included with machine.
- Variable Speed...solid state speed control varies from a tantalizing 1 donut per minute up to 2400 donuts per hour. You can pace output to demand and always get action attraction.
- Easy To Clean...only 7 basic components. Chains, sprockets and conveyor flights have been eliminated. A breeze to clean!
- Cash Control...tamper-proof digital counter keeps track of every donut made.
- Quality Control...solid state timing features control cooking time, so every donut comes out perfectly cooked for exact quality control.
- Lifetime Warranty...under our non-transferable lifetime warranty, all components will be repaired or exchanged for a small fee for as long as you own the machine.
- Food grade stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Sets Up In Minutes...no tools required.
- Modern Flotation System
- Minimum Maintenance
54" L x 21" W x 24.5" H (137 x 53 x 62 cm) with all components attached
Empty: 105 lbs (48 kg)
Shipping: 118 lbs (53.5 kg) - Ships in two boxes
38" L X 8" W x 3" D (96.5 x 20 x 7.5 cm)
Approximate shortening capacity:
Solid shortening: 36 lbs (16.3 kg)
Liquid shortening: 5.1 gal (19.3 L)
115 VAC, 60 Hz, 358 W, 3.2 A (220 VAC, 50 Hz available)
Molded plug with ground.
Robertshaw thermostats with safety hi-limit thermostat.
Certifications for the new generation SS2400-GII Gas-Fired Machine
Certified by ETL to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11 and CSA 1.8