734FG Donut Fryer Natural Gas Standing Pilot (No Power)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gas-heated, Frying Area 34 x 24 inches (86 x 61 cm)This industry standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! The fryer holds 48 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 120-150 dozen donuts/hour. The standard 734CG model uses an electrical source for electronic ignition. 734FG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 34 inches side-to-side, 24 inches front-to-back (86 x 61 cm)
- Gas heated at 89,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 215 lbs by weight, 29 gallons by volume (98 kg/110 liters)
- Capacity 48 standard donuts, approximately 120-150 dozen donuts per hour
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (specify when ordering). A conversion kit is available if changeover is needed
- 120 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase.
- Digital electronic thermostat control
- Drain tray on right side of fryer. Can be moved to left side
- Drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- (Optional) Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control “ no electricity required. This models is designated: 734FG