Proofing Cloth with Rod for Mark VI (1each)
Proofing cloths for Mark VI System. Belshaw Ft6-0005 Proofing Cloth Trays, 1/2" Perforations, For Mark VI. 24 to 36 is usually recommended based upon the size of operation. Used in conjunction with the FT6-005 proofing trays and feed table.
How it works:
- Place 24 rolled and cut donuts on the proofing cloth, between the lines
- Repeat the process several times
- Allow donuts to rise. Insert tray, cloth and donuts into a proofer to speed up the process.
- After the donuts have risen, carry each proofing tray, proofing cloth and the donuts (together) to the Feed Table.
- Place the proofing cloths and donuts on the feed table with the rod in front of one hook on each side of the Feed Table's stainless steel chain. Pull out each Proofing Tray and store it for the next use.
- The Feed Table advances in time with the fryer and drops the proofed donuts automatically between the bars of the fryer conveyor.
- The Proofing Cloths are ejected below the Feed Table, ready for re-use.
- This process produces consistent high quality yeast raised donuts
See the Mark VI system video to find out more about the Feed Table, Proofing Trays, and Proofing Cloths.