718LCG (Natural Gas, Electronic Controller)
718LCG Donut Fryer (Natural Gas, Electronic Controller)
Gas heated, frying size 18 x 26 inches (46 x 66 cm).
Whether you're making glazed ring donuts or your own gourmet creation, Belshaw open kettle fryers are the top choice for convenience, flexibility, heat accuracy and long service life. The 718L fryer comfortably holds 24 donuts and has a production capacity of approximately 60 dozen donuts per hour. The CG model requires an electrical source for electronic ignition and includes an electronic heat controller to keep frying temperature right on target. The FG model runs without electricity, using a thermostat and standing pilot ignition. This fryer uses standard size screens and easy-to-find standard baking racks - perfect for a full variety of cake and yeast-raised donuts! Each fryer comes with two 17 x 25 inch screens with handles.
- Gas heated at 44,000 BTU/hr.
- Shortening capacity 96 lbs. by weight, 13 gallons by volume (44 kg/49 liters)
- Capacity 24 standard donuts, approximately 65-80 dozen donuts per hour
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (specify when ordering). A conversion kit is available if changeover is needed
- 120 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase. (specify when ordering)
- Digital electronic thermostat control
- Drain tray on right side of fryer. Can be moved to left side
- Drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- Generally suitable for Hushpuppies, Loukoumades, Funnel cakes, Elephant ears, Paczkis, Perogies, Fritters, and fried goods of all kinds
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control no electricity required.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- This model operates under 3,000ft above sea level