718LCG (Natural Gas, Electronic Controller)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
GAS-HEATED, FRYING AREA 18 X 26 INCHES (46 X 66 CM)
This industry standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! The fryer holds 24 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 65-80 dozen donuts/hour. The standard 718LCG model uses an electrical source for electronic ignition. Frying Area 18 inches side-to-side, 26 inches front-to-back (46 x 66 cm)
- Gas heated at 44,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 96 lbs by weight, 13 gallons by volume (44 kg/49 liters)
- Capacity 24 standard donuts, approximately 65-80 dozen donuts per hour
- Natural Gas or Liquid Propane (specify when ordering). A conversion kit is available if changeover is needed
- 120 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase. (specify when ordering)
- Digital electronic thermostat control
- Drain tray on right side of fryer. Can be moved to left side
- Drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- Generally suitable for Hushpuppies, Loukoumades, Funnel cakes, Elephant ears, Paczkis, Porogis, Fritters, and fried goods of all kinds
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control no electricity required.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- This model operates under 3,000ft above sea level