Avalon ARF20 E (Electric Fryer) Oil/Shortening Filter 230V
The Avalon Shortening Filter is of Stainless Steel construction equipped with a Sediment Catch Basket, Quick Disconnect Filter Hose with Coil Handle, Thermo-guard Motor with On/Off switch and Stainless Steel Motor/Pump cover. All parts are easily removed without tools for easy cleaning.
Description: FOR USE WITH 20" x 20" Electric FRYERS
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Thermo-Guard Motor
- High Temp Filter Hose with Coil Handle and Quick Disconnect
- Sediment Catch Basket
- Stainless Steel Filter Screen
- Easy to use controls
- Stainless Steel fittings easy to remove for cleaning
- Description: FOR USE WITH 20" x 20" FRYERS
- Electrical: 230 V/ 50-60 HZ/1 PH- 3.25 AMPS
- Dimensions ARF20 E: 16"W X 27"L X 13"H (Motor Height 20")
- Dimensions ARF20 G: 16"W X 33"L X 12"H (Motor Height 19")
- Apx Shipping Weight: 110 LBS.
Shortening life and quality of your oil are extended with the Avalon Manufacturing ARF20-E oil / shortening filter. The unit is easy-to-use and easy-to-store. The filter removes crumbs and sediment from your oil that will cause flavor transfer and a quick breakdown of the shortening.
The filter area has an oil capacity of 110 lbs with a lower profile design that fits underneath the Avalon 20" x 20" Electric fryers effortlessly. Placing this portable filter machine under your fryer drain, allows the used oil to flow through the included sediment catching basket. As the oil flows through the sediment basket, large debris or food scraps are caught. As the oil drains, it will collect on top of the stainless steel filter screen in the filter pan. From there, turn on the pump, and the oil will go through the high temperature food grade oil hose and run through your fryer a few times. Finally, close your fryer drain and refill the fryer with clean oil.
This unit's stainless-steel construction provides long-lasting use, and the stainless-steel fittings are easy to remove for cleaning. Plus, the controls are easy-to-use, and simply require the flip of a switch. Other features include a thermo-guard motor and four swivel casters.
- Dimensions ARF20 E: 16"W X 27"L X 13" H (Motor Height 20")