Belshaw SF34 Filter includes rinse hose only
SF34 Shortening Filter
Filters shortening from 734CG and 734FG fryers. Not recommended for trans-fat free shortening.
Compatible with 734CG and 734FG fryers. Not recommended for trans-fat free shortening - this type of shortening becomes solid very quickly and can cause pump blockages.
- Uses a long-life synthetic filter screen that needs only annual replacement under normal operating conditions
- Heavy duty pump and motor for pumping back shortening to the fryer after filtering
- Foot pedal switch for activating pump
- Includes hand held rinse hose for rinsing debris from bottom of fryer and for refilling fryer
- Slides under compatible floor and tabletop fryers
- Heavy duty stainless steel frame, tank and casters
- Shortening reservoir is removable for periodic cleaning
- SF Shortening Filters are not designed for Zero Trans Fat shortenings. These shortenings solidify as they cool down, sometimes causing blockages in the filter pump.
- Belshaw recommends the EZMelt34 Melter-Filter for Zero Trans Fat shortenings. The EZMelt contains a heating element to liquefy any shortening.
- 120V or 240V, 50 or 60 Hz, 1-Phase
- Certified by ETL to NSF Std 4, CSA C22.2, and UL 1889