CDR- 100 Dough Sheeter / Single Pass- 10" Rollers
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Somerset CDR-100 dough sheeter is affectionately called, â€œThe Little Wonderâ€ because it performs the tasks of a much larger machine in a small workspace. Designed to perform well in kitchens where workspace is at a premium, the CDR-100 sheets dough up to 10 inches in diameter to a uniform thickness in seconds.
Features of the Somerset CDR-100
- Compact design with front or side operation
- Foodservice grade all stainless steel construction
- Ergonomic design for ease of use, safety, speed, simplicity, and sanitation
- Synthetic rollers which eliminate dough buildup
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Spring-loaded scrapers for easy removal and cleaning
- Simple handle adjustments for precise uniform dough thickness
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism isolated from roller area.
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Yeast Raised Donuts
- Pastry Production
- Dough Lamination
- Pie Crusts
- Pizza 10â€ Max (25cm)
- Rollers Synthetic, 3.5â€ (8.89 cm) diameter by 10â€ (25.4 cm) length
- Scrapers Synthetic, spring-loaded, easily removable
- Bearings Permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearings
- Gear Motor Heavy-Duty ¼ HP, maintenance-free, single-phase, 115v/60Hz or 220v/50Hz
- Finishing All foodservice grade stainless steel
- Legs 4â€ adjustable, stainless steel
- Shipping Weight 60 lbs. (27.2 kgs)