Belshaw Donut Robot® Mark II (6 variations in variants) Standard Donut/ Mini Donut Available
AUTOMATED DONUT MAKER FOR STANDARD SIZE DONUTS. CAPACITY 37 DOZEN/HOUR, ELECTRIC.
This donut maker produces high quality, well formed cake donuts right out of the box, and makes excellent raised donuts with a few accessories. Capacity is approximately 37 dozen per hour. With a mini donut conversion kit, you can make both full size and mini donuts. The Mark II is compatible with the Insider Ventless Cabinet.
- All electric donut machine, capacity approximately 37 dozen standard size donuts per hour
- Deposits 2 standard donuts per conveyor row. A half-speed switch cuts output to 1 per row
- Makes consistent, well rounded cake donuts with synchronized cake donut depositor
- Dial with generous range for adjusting size of cake donut
- Makes mini donuts with optional mini donut hopper and plunger, which will deposit 4 minis per row. (Part # MK-1502-1, see accessories).
- Mini donut capacity will be approximately 109 dozen/hour
- Electronic temperature controller - maintains temperature normally within ±1 degree
- Speed is adjustable by dial on control panel
- Outfeed belt dispenses donuts into collection device such as Roto-Cooler
- Heavy duty elements which tilt upward when cleaning
- High temperature shut-down switchHopper, plunger, conveyor, and kettle are all removable for easy cleaning
- 1-9/16 inch Plain Plunger for Ring donuts
- Single and 3 phase voltages available for all countries
- North America models certified to UL, NSF and CSA