718LFG Donut Fryer (Propane Gas, Standing Pilot, No Power)
This industry standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! The fryer holds 24 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 65-80 dozen donuts/hour. 718LFG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 18 inches side-to-side, 26 inches front-to-back (46 x 66 cm)
- Gas heated at 44,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 96 lbs by weight, 13 gallons by volume (44 kg/49 liters)
- Capacity 24 standard donuts, approximately 65-80 dozen donuts per hour
- Drain tray on right side of fryer. Can be moved to left side
- Drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- Generally suitable for Hushpuppies, Loukoumades, Funnel cakes, Elephant ears, Paczkis, Porogis, Fritters, and fried goods of all kinds
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- Standing pilot ignition and thermocouple temperature control, no electricity required.
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- This model only operates under 3,000ft. sea level.