724CG Donut Fryer (Propane Gas, Electronic Controller)
This industry standard donut fryer is used by donut shops and bakeries all over North America and the world! The fryer holds 36 standard size cake or yeast-raised donuts and has a capacity of approximately 80-100 dozen donuts/hour. The standard 724CG model uses an electrical source for electronic ignition. 724FG model does not require an electrical connection.
- Frying Area 24 x 24 inches (61 x 61 cm)
- Gas heated at 60,000 BTU/hr
- Shortening capacity 119 lbs by weight, 16 gallons by volume (54 kg/61 liters)
- Capacity 36 standard donuts, approximately 80-100 dozen donuts per hour
- 120 Volts or 240 Volts, 50/60Hz, 1-phase. (specify when ordering)
- Digital electronic thermostat control
- Drain tray on right side of fryer. Can be moved to left side
- Drain and valve with exterior handle to empty shortening
- 2 cake donut frying screens with handles
- ETL certified to NSF-4, ANSI Z83.11a and CSA1.8a.2004
- A ventilation and fire suppression hood is usually required for indoor locations.
- This model operates under 3,000ft above sea level