LVO Front Load Pan Washer- Model FL-10 Electric 240 Volts
Model FL10 Front Load Washer
Capable of washing up to 100 pans per hour, the LVO FL10 cleans your pots, pans, bowls or utensils with a powerful, high pressure wash. With a 7 ½ Horsepower pump and brass wash hubs, the two rotating stainless steel spray arms blast away soil for greater cleanliness. Easy to load and operate the front load design allows for greater access to the wash chamber, while at the same time minimizing the amount of floor space required.
Standard Features- ï»¿Rinse Tank With Booster Heater, Hold Down Rack, Support Rack, Wash Selector, Digital Temp Gauges, Low Water Cut Off, Door Safety Switch, Pressure Gauges, Adjustable Legs, Pump Inlet Screen, Wash Tank Scrap Trays, 1 Year Warranty Parts & Labor, 12 Foot Clean-Up Hose With Spray Gun, ETL & NSF Certification, Pressure Regulator Valve
Wash Capacity: 10 Pans, Utensils or 140 Quart Mixing Bowl
Pump: 7 ½ HP â€“ 208, 230, or 460V, 60 cycle, 3 Phase â€“ Recirculates Approximately 140 Gallons per Minute at 50-60 PSI
Timers: Three Preset Wash Times
Wash Tank: 30 Gallon Capacity â€“ Electric, Gas, or Steam Heated
Cabinet: 14 and 12 Gauge Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Construction
Rinse Tank: Stainless Steel with a 9 KW electric booster heater to boost 140 °F incoming water to 180 °F-195 °F sanitizing rinse water
- Wash Capacity: 10 Sheet Pans Standard
- Voltages: 208, 230, or 460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz
- Wash Tank: Electric,
- Dimensions: 28 ¾â€W x 30 ¼â€H x 28 ¾â€L
- Height with Door Open: 102 ¾â€
- Agency Listings (US & Canada): ETL (Electrical) and NSF (Sanitation)
* Detergent Feeders- This machine must be operated with an automatic detergent feeder, which is supplied by the customer, including a visual means to verify that detergent is delivered or a visual or audible alarm to signal that detergent is not available for delivery. Power for the feeder can be provided by the pump supply connection in the control panel. See feeder equipment manual for additional information.
Customer must provide a forklift or a loading dock facility to unload this washer. A LVO representative will supervise installation at the rate of 400.00 a day plus expenses if required.
We Also Recommend
All 5 Donut Mixes Free Sample (25 pounds) - Save 25% -You only pay the $75.00 flat postage & handling
Blue label Raised donut mix free sample-5 pounds free, but you pay $19.35 for shipping & handling
Buttermilk Cake Donut Mix Free Sample - 5 pounds free 19.35 for shipping & handling